Wednesday, October 31, 2007

3 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Everyday.

There are 3 empowering questions that you need to ask yourself each day if you want to create your own destiny, teaches life coach & best-selling author, Tony Robbins.

  1. "How can I take immediate control of my life?"
  2. "What can I do today that can make a difference - that can help me and those around me to create our destinies?"
  3. "How can I learn, grow and share that knowledge with others in a meaningful & enjoyable way?"

For me the answer to questions 2 & 3 lies in this blog. Through this blog I want to share with others the journey of personal transformation that I am undergoing, any powerful and life-changing principles and strategies that I come across, basically anything that improves my life and has the potential to improve the lives of my readers.

If you have found the content on this blog to be interesting and beneficial, please tell others about it. Spread the word and do your bit to make the worl a better place.

0 comments: